Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial

 Tuesday, April 5, 2011



So, I LOVE my Naked Palette. I use it quite a lot, so as promised, I figured I would share my favorite look with you. This look is pretty natural/neutral and can be worn basically anywhere. The only thing you have to be careful of is the fall out that you can get with Urban Decay's sidecar eye shadow. In the video, I show you a little trick that helps with that. Also, I tried to give a couple MAC dupes for for those of you who don't have this palette. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a list of the products I used:
UDPP in Sin
NAKED PALETTE e/s used:
Sidecar
Naked
Buck
Virgin
Creep
24/7 eyeliner in Whiskey
24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Maybelline mascara define a lash mascara
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Natural Powder Blush in Cherub
MAC MSF in Refined
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Amber

1 comments:

AllThingsKitsch April 11, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

I really loved this tutorial!! I've had the naked palette since last summer and I'm STILL looking for new eyeshadow combos! :D

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP